rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Update on my couchsurfing venture

I updated my couchsurfing profile which I made years ago, this was probably a 4/5 days ago. I've already booked two girls a month+ from now, and I get 3ish messages a day. I imagine I'll get alot of messages once I'm actually in the city I'm advertising I'm hosting at and can accept them immediately. (My profile says I can't accept anybody until after a certain date in may)

The girls I've seen on CS are surprisingly cute, of course not supermodels, but not the dirty low-budget travelers that I anticipated would be on this site. (A male/female couple did message me essentially saying they'd exchange sexual favors and clean my house for housing...uhhh No Thanks)

I'll be going to a few cities in Europe, and I message the best looking girls in those cities, asking if they can host for a day or 2, or would perhaps want to meetup. I've gotten some responses, I think this is a good way to get a feel for the culture of the city I'm visiting. Hooking up with these girls isn't a priority of mine at all, I just want them to help me, if anything, tune my thinking to that of the locals.

Messages In This Thread