rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Quote: (01-09-2017 06:01 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2017 02:16 PM)buddylee Wrote:  

Been lurking in these forums after I struck the CS goldmine. But figured I'd share my words of wisdom.

1. I never offer girls to stay at my place, I make them come to me. This increases the "who needs who" ratio in your favor.

What do you mean by this? Could you elaborate?

Basically, if you offer to host them when they are on their "TRAVELERS LOOKING FOR HOSTS" status or "groups" where they are posting publicly for a host.

The thing is, they expect people or dudes to want to offer to host them (with possibly hidden intentions on their mind).

vs me ...

Sitting there, chillin and making them come to me. You have a little more leverage with how the conversations/relationship go ... basically reverse psychology. You want them, but you have to make it seem it was their idea to want you.

Actually you know what ... listen to

The art of War. It's a really good read/listen and very short. The teachings there you can use in your daily life ... there is a section in that book that mentions a general making his soldiers do whatever he wants by certain methods.

Messages In This Thread