rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect marajuana has on game

Effect marajuana has on game

i know for me it is a huge hindrance and after last night, i will never smoke weed again when there's a chance of me getting action. That wasnt the first time weed has rendered me inept, causing me to fuck up and not get vagina. Last night was so bad though. I

smoked because i was playing poker and these guys brought weed over. We smoked and played poker. the game ended sooner than i thought everyone left early leaving me with this one chick who id rate a 7.7. Normally this was would be fucking great and i would owe my friends one for putting me in this situation however i was super baked and she was only somewhat buzzed after a couple beers. Long story short we watched Dear John, i had a handful of boob but didnt capitalize on it. A sober me would have started making out with her like the dude in the movie did wit his chick. A high me just leaves his hand on her boob for a while then for some reason fucks with her hair which makes her sit up and say nice job messing it up.

My roommate comes home just when i am starting to sober up (this is the chick he originally brought over last week) so he just sits in teh room. At this point i knew that even a sober me wouldnt get in her pants. She left and sent me a text saying "thanks for watching the movie with meeeee,hopefully it didnt completely bore you to death : )"

i responded with "That was just the weed making me like that, more fun nex time"

her: "Hahahaha ohhh shush it couldnt have been thaaaaat bad"

i didnt respond. which i felt was the best response.

Messages In This Thread