rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Girls Pop Back Into Your Life

When Girls Pop Back Into Your Life

I recently had an old GF contact me after not having contact with her for five years.

I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to respond, but I think it's funny, because the last time I had heard from her, at the time, she had moved away and was getting married, if that's her life now, she's either so bored with hubby that she's reaching out to an old BF, or she didn't get married/divorced and wants to see where I am in life -- not anywhere near Marriageland, she's over 30, I'm not.

Girls show a lot of hubris when they do this, one, there's always a self-serving motive/interest for popping back into your life, and two, they don't stop and think, "Damn, I wonder how much pussy this dude has had since me?"

I noticed the time stamp on the e-mail, and while she was sending me this "lost love-ish" e-mail, I was pounding a chick that I had just met doggystyle in the bathroom of a laundrymat -- if you remember my Late Night Game thread, yes I've started trolling laundrymats, I have a full W/D in my house.

Years ago, I was the boyfriend type, but I always cheated on my GFs because they couldn't satisfy all of my sexual urges -- there have plenty of nights when I'd be in bed with my chick, and she was too tired for sex or had something going on with her body, so I'd get out of the bed and go fuck another chick, and come back the next morning with donuts.

Today, I don't even bother being any chick's BF, because I don't have to be to get my balls drained. Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Players adapt.

Messages In This Thread