rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

I just said mediocre chicks in the title because it sounded funny. There are plenty of hot peruvian chicks here.

I just moved into a new apartment with 3 Peruvians, and almost the first thing I had to do was take a dump. I didn't clog the toilet but there was one pesky little turd that wouldn't flush. I didn't want to say to them, "Hi nice to meet you, can you help me with my turd that won't flush." I had a problem on my hands. I couldn't leave it there because it would leave a bad first impression. I started to panic. If I asked them to help they would witness my gringo shit for sure. It seems insane now, but the idea that came to me at the time was to fish the turd out with a plastic bag and throw it out the window of the bathroom. That is exactly what I did. Luckily the bag landed on a roof and not on the sidewalk. My god, what am I doing with my life. I throw bags of shit out the window. Jesus christ.

On another note, its been a little over a week and I only banged two chicks, kinda disappointed with myself, but for 4 nights I wasn't allowed to have guests in my house. I've went out with probly 7 girls and they don't give up sex on first dates. I got one chicks that is involved in the fashion industry and I guess she is a model, but what do I know. She seems hot enough, but no tits to speak of. I got her shirt off and massages and stuff so I think a fuck is coming next.

Goals: Get some dude friends to go out with, because going out to a club with a chick is just silly here. If your a gringo and your not a pussy and you go and dance you can probably have any chick in the club. Every time I went with a girl to a club she would not let me out of her sight for fear that the wind would carry me off to some other Peruana. And let me reiterate, there are plenty of hot chicks here, on average maybe not, but if you go to the right places you'll be fine.

Dsutmdo: I don't know about Sunday nights. I don't really plan my nights like that. Just walk around Calle Berlin or go to Gotica in Larcomar. Also Barranco has a street full of bars which is pretty cool.

Messages In This Thread