rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ashley Madison CEO: day after Valentine's Day is biggest sign-up day

Ashley Madison CEO: day after Valentine's Day is biggest sign-up day

Quote: (02-14-2014 10:54 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

More so in your game (especially daygame). Just a guess, but the "I'm with someone" might be less likely to come up.

Interesting chart I found in a comment Rollo Tomassi left on Dalrock's blog a few days back. Somebody did an analysis of Facebook relationship statuses changing to "single", by day of the year. It trends up after New Years', thru V-Day, and then peaks in March, right before Spring Break. Another peak in October/November, before the holidays. Which means that we're entering busy season for players, if it's true.

Interesting, I can see how it works.

One of my women in the Philippines obliquely was complaining about my lack of attention today on Line, because her co-worker got flowers delivered from her boyfriend in the USA. She started out saying she did not like Valentines Day, then shifted to saying she was bitter because nobody sent her flowers. I played it cool, she backed off and said she misses me so much it hurts. Who knows?

Bloomberg is all about the sexual market place today. Now they have the guy who runs ChristianMingle and JDate on, talking about "Trends in online dating."

Messages In This Thread