rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So what is the deal with magnesium?

So what is the deal with magnesium?

I'm officially on team magnesium. Most supplements are horseshit and it's rare I find something to add to my stables of optizinc, vitamin D, and collagen hydrolysate. Over the last few months I've been taking 200mg of magnesium citrate every night and felt mild sleep improvement and a mild raise in my aggression/T-levels. I've since switched to a topical magnesium (Life-flo's Magnesium chloride brine from Zechstein seabed). I use double the recommend dose, which is 8 sprays/132mg to my shoulders every night. The effects are 2-3x amplified vs the higher 200mg dose of oral magnesium. I've also been having vivid and highly memorable dreams, which is rare for me.

I'm going to keep experimenting with the doses and probably try using a topical in addition to the citrate and perhaps a glycinate. I encourage you guys out there that are already getting benefits from magnesium to give a topical form a try.

Edit: Didn't realize I use the exact magnesium Mike cites in his article. Can't recommend this stuff enough

Messages In This Thread