rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your time worth?

What is your time worth?

I have a met a few guys from this forum now. Some with very good Game and some trying to learn and improve themselves. One of the big differences I have noticed between the guys that get results and the ones that are trying to improve theirs is how they treat and manage their time. A lot of guys have no problem going out and burning four hours of their time without having much to show for it. When they go out, they don't treat their time as having any value. They can waste a whole night without even getting a single phone number and be ok with it.

But for the pros, this is almost unacceptable. They value their time and because they do they try to make ever hour count. Until you start placing a high value on your time you will happily waste days and years of it. But time is the most valuable resource you have and once spent you cannot get it back. I won't even waste time going on dates with girls I don't enjoy being with. I won't text them, I won't talk to them, I just won't waste any time with them. Every hour of my time is worth at least $100. If I go out and spend four hours with a girl she had better deliver over $400 worth of enjoyment and this doesn't mean only sex. If I go somewhere I had better be enjoying myself or I will just leave. At any given moment I could be at home working building a better business and putting money into my bank account. Until you start treating your time as valuable you will not only waste a lot of it but the women will happily waste it for you too.

Messages In This Thread