rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So I am watching this American dating show

So I am watching this American dating show

Called "millionaire match maker".

They've got on this guy who is about 32, reasonably good looking dude, 6'2 or so who is the "millionaire".

They paired him up with a late forty something American woman who has a PLASTIC face. Conceited, 25 nose jobs, and the girl acted like HE was lucky to be there with her. When the guy went in for a kiss with the girl, she turned her cheek. Rude, cold, hardened, and inflated value.

Now here is where things get crazy: He takes her to BARBADOS to a resort, and takes her IN A SUBMARINE to drink champagne and gaze at marine life. The girl acts like she's still too good! I wish I had this episode on tape. It would almost be like a Saturday Night Live parody of what women would be like in the future. Holy shit.

Now this might be a more extreme example, but this isn't far off from what American women have become. Over priced, arrogant, rude, and a parody of themselves.

I said out loud to a friend- I bet I take that dude ONCE to thailand or colombia and he would feel like a wrongly imprisoned man finally free of his shackles.

1. I'm glad the secret is still relatively hidden

2. when I see good guys like this being abused by these Ameri-pigs, I want to take them with me on my next adventure. Had to vent.

Messages In This Thread