rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Masculinity Meltdown Thread

The Masculinity Meltdown Thread

Quote: (02-14-2014 02:31 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

The weak handshake immediately makes me think you're a bitch, unless they happen to be an old man.

I can't remember the last time I got a weak handshake from an old man. Up until he died my grandpa had an iron handshake, but he went through two wars and was a golden glove boxer. Anytime I met any of his buddies it was like shaking hands with a vice.

Our grandparents' generation went through a great depression that lasted years, several wars, a presidents assassination, and they still managed to create families and, for the most part, keep their shit together.

Despite a weak job market, today's generation more or less has it all laid out in front of them with zero struggle and they can barely pay their electric bill.

The only time I can recall getting a solid handshake in recent memory is the security guards at the hotel, and meeting girls. Yes, girls are now giving better handshakes than guys their own age.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread