rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternatives to bitcoin

Alternatives to bitcoin

Quote: (03-27-2017 06:15 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Aren't the same things possible on ETC as on ETH? Since ETC is the original ETH?

Technically you are correct that ETC is the original ETH - but marketing does not rely upon reality. ETH has the marketing and it has the ETH foundation backing it, including Vitalik.

JJG why do you not consider ETC a pump and dump?

My analysis is not deep, and it just has to do with ETC trying to maintain itself more like bitcoin in terms of no centralization and no meaningful efforts at marketing.

I would be looking to get into it at this point. It is the original ETH after all but the devs migrating to new ETH doesn't sound too good.

I don't know if they are migrating in any kind of meaningful way because ETC never really had too many devs - so maybe they have even fewer? I don't know and I don't really follow these kinds of details too much - except what I randomly might come across, including your assertion here that devs are leaving ETC.. It makes some sense, but go figure?

At this time, I am not inclined to put or maintain a lot of money into any crypto, apart from BTC. And, maybe that is just me?

Messages In This Thread