rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Now?

What Now?

The other night im out drinking with a mix group. Were drinking and everything is going good, so my buddy tells me that one of the girls in the group is down. So I play it cool the whole night. By this time im getting drunker and she is feeding me shots at this point. Her other roommates come home drunk as well, we all hang out for a while. Then my buddy comes up to me as says that the chick who was originally down is not down anymore. So I say fuck it grab her number and walk home.

I get a text from her less than 5min later that said: hey its ___ . So long story short, i walk back over to her house, she's in bed and obviously not down, so she walks me down the stairs and we make out and I go home.

My buddy told me the day after that i came on a little to strong but that I didn't fuck it up completely. Now my question is, what should i do now.

Messages In This Thread