rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Scantily Clad Russian Olympians Are Making Us Uncomfortable"

"Scantily Clad Russian Olympians Are Making Us Uncomfortable"

I went to post on this, but I found I would have had to create an account, so I'll just leave the comment here:

Quote:Quote:

Here's a shortcut to understanding the rationalization behind why so many female writers (note: they shouldn't be considered journalists) write articles like this:

1) Is there a woman in the public eye who is more attractive, fit, or accomplished than the writer? If so, proceed to find a way to tear her down and blame it on mostly men, or other women who don't live up to the writer's feminist standards. Finish with a self righteous pat on the back, and hope insecurity doesn't flare up again for a while.

2) Is there a woman in the public eye who is similarly or less attractive, fit, or accomplished than the writer? If so, proceed to stereotype her as a feminist example (regardless of whether the subject agrees) with contradictory arguments showing how courageous or empowered she is against the men or "less progressive" women who try to hold her back.

Messages In This Thread