rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

24 yo accuses ex-bf of sexual harassment after 3 year relationship
4 yo accuses ex-bf of sexual harassment after 3 year relationship
Quote: (02-09-2014 02:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

The reality is also that this does not mean that it's all over, decline now and forever, get your last kicks now, etc etc. The tide will turn eventually. It's a long game, no need to get too high or too low. Just keep fighting the good fight and don't forget to enjoy life along the way because for all the (real, and sinister) depredations of feminsm, in many many ways it's better than it's ever been.

The pendulum always swings back and forth. My country spent a few years under the thumb of a female prime minister and a cabinet full of mushroom-haired lesbians, only to have women voters to reject her en-masse and vote in a traditional family man, who then gave every post in his cabinet bar one to men.

I see masculine blokes with hot girlfriends and wives / kids all the time, usually the tradesmen / working class types. I think it's the educated / white collar world that struggles with feminist cant.

That being said: aussie women are fat, aggressive slobs on the whole.

Messages In This Thread