rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the beginning of my journey

the beginning of my journey

Hey whats up guys, I've been a long time lurker and reader of the forum. Recently finished college and I have a while before I start medical school, and I'm trying to turn my life around and embrace a more alpha state of mind.

Basically, I have been what people call a 'keyboard jockey', AKA someone who reads everything online about game, approaching, etc, etc but doesn't do shit in real life. I've done several approaches, but those were when the girl gave heavy eye-contact, hair tosses, sat next to me, and basically spoon-fed me the approach on a silver platter.

So the point of this thread is my journey of transformation. From now on, I will make a post every day about at least 1 approach, and it will be the real deal. If I succeed, I will write about every sweet morsel of my victory. If I crash and burn, I will spare no detail about how I failed, and I will be unforgiving in correcting and improving myself.

I hope to learn from more experienced members about the Game, and I hope that one day newbies that stumble across this forum can find solidarity in my experiences and find a point to start from just like I am doing now.

Messages In This Thread