rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going for girl "out of my league"

Going for girl "out of my league"

Hey guys, do you have any advice/suggestions on gaming a girl who is out of your league? My personal situation involves a girl with more "class" than I have, but we could also talk about the (more common) situation where the girl is better-looking than the guy. I am sure we have all been in that situation (involving a disparity in looks), but this case is a different one (background/class disparity).

So my background is that I'm public school/somewhat "street" kind of guy, and this girl has a very privileged background (went to prestigious private schools/Ivy league, etc. and in that social circle, too) I do believe there is some possibility with her, as I am about 10 years older than her, and she wants to go out. Also, guys like MiXX and G Manifesto have mentioned swooping successfully in this kind of scenario (while abroad?) so we know it is possible. In terms of looks, I'd say she is a 7.5, maybe 8, but I tend to think of her as a 10, just by force of her rich family, educational background, and also her humor, personality, etc. I guess another way to describe her is "high quality" so I could just ask "how would you deal with a high quality woman?" Would it be just like she is anyone else? How to proceed?

Messages In This Thread