rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Found Some Truth On A Yoga Blog

I Found Some Truth On A Yoga Blog

A woman that I know posted a link to an article called What Sexy, Consciously Awake Women NEED & Don’t WANT from Men

Initially I thought it would be complete garbage, but I read it anyway. There is a fair amount of touchy feely female ramblings, but some of it is worth examining.

Here she uses some introspection. Not what I was expecting.

Quote:Quote:

The choice is yours.
Before I fall too deep down the rabbit hole, let me express that EVERYONE has issues, but what sets Consciously Awake women apart from every other type of woman on this planet is something called SELF AWARENESS. Yes, Consciously Awake means Self Aware. It is the complete antithesis of SELF CONSCIOUS.

Quote:Quote:

Real Self Examination requires COURAGE and DISCIPLINE.
You don’t know what courage looks like until you are sinking in piles of your own shit and you have to figure a way out before it suffocates you.

This the part that made me stop scanning and actually read the entire article.

[quote].
Consciously Awake Women are relationship material and the kind of women MEN want.
Listen MEN, WE NEED YOU.

All this – WE DON’T NEED YOU – crap is a big fat fucking lie.

The problem is a lot of you are lame, unreliable, emotional stunted, and impossible to date.

There is a reason a lot women have every right to think the vast majority of men are cavemen, stupid, and a headache.

Ever since the Women’s Lib movement women have been trying so hard to compete with men for the respect and equality we deserve that women have only begun to fully understand how the over-arching male ego of our greater reality and history has fractured our femininity. Women’s Lib made women more masculine, not feminine. If women wanted to play with the BIG BOYS we had to play a man’s game. We had to armor up. Women turned to masculinity for strength to compete in a man’s world, making us hard, bitter, aggressive, angry bitches who have little to no faith in the emotional maturity or acknowledgement of men. It’s age long conundrum and situation that I personally feel is about to come to a very big HEAD.

http://yoganonymous.com/what-sexy-consci...-from-men/

There's still quite a bit of bullshit here , but if more women started thinking along the lines of making themselves better, and getting away from feminist nonsense I'm all for it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread