rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I want has BETA boyfriend

Girl I want has BETA boyfriend

Quote: (12-30-2010 03:52 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2010 03:20 AM)GrumpStar Wrote:  

Perhaps, but the evidence seems to suggest otherwise. He stood there staring at his shoes while I gamed his girl for a good 5 min. Didn't say a word!

This proves nothing. When I see a poor dude trying to game my wife, this is exactly what I do - I keep it quiet, and enjoy the free show. I don't have insecurities, and I know he will fail, why not amuse myself? Sometime it gets really funny. The only thing which is hard is to control your laugh, but staring at my shoes really helps. Are you sure this is not a similar case?

I'm with oldnemesis on this one. It truly is hard to hold in your laugh. You know as soon as this guy walks away your girl is going to turn to you and say, "did you hear that guy?" or mak some comment about his game. On a side note, listen to yourself grump. You said I tracked her down on FB. I, being the key word here. If you really wowed her with your "fire of a lion" or whatever you said, she would be tracking YOU down and setting up dates with YOU. To be honest man this girl is a lost cause and you should give up. Don't let her adding you in 30 minutes get to your ego thinking she likes you. She doesn't. I add people I've seen once in my life on FB in 5 minutes sometimes. It has no relevance. Make her pursue you all I gotta say.

Messages In This Thread