rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I want has BETA boyfriend

Girl I want has BETA boyfriend

So I went to the planetarium for the lunar eclipse a few days ago and ran into this cute girl I had class with a couple of years ago. When we were in class together years ago, I asked her out but she flaked and then ignored me. That was before I started learning game and I was quite a bit heavier. When I saw her we both gave the "I know you from somewhere" look. An hour later I remembered who she was and approached. We made a bit of small talk, I remembered she was on the biking team and then I made a couple of mildly flirtations comments and DHV'd with a quick adventure travel story. During this 6-min convo, there was a guy standing next to her. He didn't say a DAMN thing other then "Hey my name is Beta-man" and just stood there and stared at me while I ran game on this girl.

A few days later I tracked her down on FB and friended her. Guess what? Thirty minutes later she accepted my friend request. She's "officially" in a relationship with this guy, but he's VERY beta and she is definitely out of his league looks-wise. I mean this dude looks like the offspring of a gazelle and heroine junkie. I was thinking about something funny and provocative I could send her as a message over FB that would get her out with me so I can bang her. Not really interested in LTR, mainly because I'm leaving the country for world travel in three weeks. What do you real playas think?

Messages In This Thread