rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Influential Do You Think Society Is On What Men Find Attractive In Women?

How Influential Do You Think Society Is On What Men Find Attractive In Women?

How much influence does society exert over what men find attractive?

A few photos from around the world:

Ancient Greece:

[Image: 1472125340_1363618276.jpg]

Mosou in China:

[Image: mosuo-01.jpg]

Madagascar:

[Image: madagascar_women.jpg]

America:

[Image: kesha.jpg?t=1263569897]

Han Dynasty:

[Image: pic2g0skg02.jpg]

Croatia:

[Image: croatian_girls.jpg]

Previous picture was from an article talking about Roosh.

First off, I am starting from the -- most likely -- universal belief on the forum that men are attracted to looks first and males are biologically compelled to place a premium on looks that women do not share.

Further, especially in light of the comments on my thread about Christy Mack, it is obvious attitude and personality are of importance to a man considering a potential girlfriend. Chastity, as well, is of great importance. While these are important to consider, what I think is most interesting is what men find physically attractive.

Sure, as you might already guess, I would mention narcissism. That most assuredly is highly important to consider, as it would mean that men would place even greater emphasis on looks, as women would do the same; while women would also demand more confidence, game, height, etc. Also, narcissism means that men would be more intuitively aware of power in the country, so they would probably overrate white women's attractiveness.

Consider my own roots: I grew up straight-up country. I have noticed that between my country and city friends, country guys have a higher tolerance for chubby chicks - provided they have cute faces, big boobs, etc. I went to undergrad with a thick chick. She had a cute face, long hair, big-ass tits, olive skin and big, fat ass. My city friends were fairly turned off by her (she'd be very cute if she lost 10-20 pounds). I agreed, but I would still smash hard even if she didn't lose weight. Even still, country guys have -- on average -- what would be termed "lower standards." We tolerate uglier chicks, tattoos and chubby chicks (weight is the primary difference). It isn't a huge difference, but a noticeable difference.

So, what are you thoughts? For the more well-traveled players on the forum (I have never left the Midwest), what have your travel experiences taught you? Just how influential on society is over what men find attractive?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread