rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top Gear (British Version)

Top Gear (British Version)

The BBC should at least air the three cancelled episodes that had been filmed. I can understand scrapping the filming of the episodes after that. Top Gear as been a big part of my Sunday evenings growing up. I have seen every episode in its current format. In the first series they made a James Bond car! That was unbelievably cool when I was 9 years old hah!

I think kmhour is correct when he says it is good that the show ended prematurely before it got stale. Season 22 (current) had been a great season so far. The episode with the ambulances stands out as amongst the funniest ever.

I don't live that far from Clarkson and his children go to school in the town I work in, you do see him from time to time. A colleagues friend crashed his car, shortly after Clarkson walked passed and said something like "that won't buff out" and walked off. Offered no help and simply took the piss out of the guy, Clarkson does not care for the PC lefty brigade and I think that is what makes him so popular. He says what we think without any concern.

Messages In This Thread