rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Approach The Situation With This Chick

How Do I Approach The Situation With This Chick

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:40 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

So I went ahead and sent a text "Friday, you me, Froyo, 9pm" - Froyo is a new bar in town (not frozen yogurt).

I got the text back: "if you wanna hang that's fine. I know you are seeing someone, and I have to figure out things with Pittsburgh boy before shit gets complicated on me."

What's a good, playful response to that?

You're not going to do this, but if you really want to salvage this, I wouldn't respond.

Her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll be intrigued. IF she's actually interested she'll then text you AGAIN confirming for Friday. Then you respond with a ONE word text such as 'k' or 'cool'.

Any chick that say's "fine" to hanging out with you sees you as a Filler (a guy in between her main dude). This is blunt, but you need to hear it: She is bored while figuring out shit with the other guy, so she's responding, but I can almost guarantee she will flake on you.

Also, you're setting up dates too soon. It's only Tues, should have waited until Wed night to text that.

Messages In This Thread