rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best Books, Podcasts, Resources for Starting an Online Business

The Best Books, Podcasts, Resources for Starting an Online Business

In your opinion, what are the best books, podcasts, and other resources devoted to starting an online business?

I would like to start an online business as a sideline while still working my day job. If it takes off and I have to quit my full-time job in order to run it, then great. If not but still generates enough income to make it a worthwhile and fun hobby, then that is fine, too.

I have looked through a few of the offerings at the bookstore, read reviews online book reviews, etc. But a lot of what I have seen tends to be unrealistic at best and gimmicky at worst. Nothing cheeses me off more than to have purchased a printed book full of URLs telling me to go to the author's website or blog to read further about X or Y. I am looking for something that is a bit more realistic, something that can be put into action using a detailed blueprint or something like that.

Anyway, if you know of any excellent resources that you would recommend, then please say so.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread