rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female beta test? "So what do you do for work?"

Female beta test? "So what do you do for work?"

Usually the question is in the form of "So, what do you do?"

So I always like to redirect: "You mean like for fun or for work?"

This puts her on guard of not wanting to seem like a like a gold digger by saying "for work".

They almost always say "Oh, for fun" and I have about a trillion things I like to do so I just rattle off about whatever but...if they say "For work." I like to look slightly disappointed and say, "Oh, psst. Well, have you seen those 'Every kiss begins with Kay' commercials? (All the girls down in TX have as it is a very popular jewelry store here) Well, when the camera pans away and you see the hands with rings? That's me. I'm a hand model."

About 2/3rds of the time they believe me and I'll say, "See, check out these beauties..." and get her to hold one of my hands.

When they seem incredulous I'll stick with the story and act offended that they don't believe me and have a good time with it.

After a few minutes I will almost always tell them what I really do but I have hooked-up with girls that thought I was a hand-model until the very end.

Messages In This Thread