rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night Game is Dead

Night Game is Dead

NOPE. That's why I don't use my real name on Facebook. Only my family and close friends know about the alias. And because I do not share the last name with my family and do not have family photos on my page, the girl never knows how many people or who are my family. Why wouldn't you WANT a page that shows DHV?

Also, calling naughty nomad's article "retarded" is a bit silly. The guy has traveled all over the world and has pics, articles, and well written reports to prove it. He's tested a lot of different stuff (as have I) and i'm telling you it works.

Quote: (12-26-2010 10:19 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2010 07:43 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/12/03/why-n...-outdated/

I rest my case.

Also that article is retarded...

1. "Screening" - why do I need to screen her old profile pics? I don't care if she's lost weight, or might put it back on. I only care what the girl looks like right now while I'm with her. I also have self-control these days, so I don't worry about being too drunk when I first see a girl.

2. "It facilitates DHV’s" - thanks, that's great, but I'm not so lazy that I need an internet profile to do my work for me!

3. "You can IM" - while I agree that calling is stupid, I don't think texting is that far behind an aim conversation. I will admit that in college I did get girls AIM screen names often, as texting wasn't so popular yet. I believe if the girl is into you, she's not going to ignore your text though.

4. "It builds comfort and trust" - that's all well and good, but do you really want a girl to "know all about you" - know who your family is, close friends are, and possibly girls you've dated? I sure as hell don't want a stranger knowing all that. The girl could turn out to be psycho, and you can only hide so much about yourself on your FB profile, and you CAN'T control everything your friends share. Ever heard of the idea that you want to remain somewhat of a mystery to a girl you've just met? Facebook eliminates most of that.

I have no problem adding anyone to facebook, except for girls I am banging or want to bang, FB hinders more than it helps. Myspace a few years ago on the other hand...

Messages In This Thread