rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering moving out of DC

Considering moving out of DC

Ha! That pic I posted was classic!

Quick update:
I started this thread during the dog days of winter. It's warming up around here and things have gotten little better. I changed my venues(for the most part) and started using online dating sites as a supplement.

Avister I wish I knew what happened.

Does anybody remember south of dupont back in 07/08? Sooo many chics just walking around. I remember the first time I went to Play lounge(midtown) back then. The place was packed with women. Then you'd step outside and the sidewalks had girls coming out of 1223. 1223 is gone and now its called dirty martini and its not even a club anymore.

Heck even Lucky bar used to be great. That place was like shooting fish in barrel. Now its terrible(low quality and a sausagefest). Actually that area of the city used to be like an oasis. It's kinda turned into adams morgan now. I was at public and rumors last weekend it was such a sausage party.

Or do you remember the park at 14th back in 08/09? Two years ago I went to their international nite and it was 4 floors of model looking chicks of every race. It used to be diverse and high quality. Now its ghetto as hell. Recently an NFL player got stabbed outside of there.

Even during the day and after work Dupont used to have alot of hot girls walking around. Now its a lot less. Not sure what happened. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

Messages In This Thread