rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China vs. Brazil showdown

China vs. Brazil showdown

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:13 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Oh, right, I forgot somehow about Mrs. Chocolate. In general I've blown off Brazil-related threads but suddenly I'm getting an interest in poring through them.

Mrs. Chocolate, my background is in environment/energy and business/strategy/management. I'm aware that Brazil is sort of lacking in terms of skilled management, which they are generally importing from abroad. Do you know a lot of gringoes who are working in well paid, white collars jobs that do not speak Portuguese?

Wondering the same? I was into Consulting in the US. So, wondering what could be good opps in Brasil [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-23-2010 08:01 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Since you're back in NY, a good thing to do is to get into the Brasilian culture as there is a massive brasilian colony there. Go on FB and search for groups of Brasileiros in NY. Open a free account at Orkut, the Brasilian FB and make contact this way, attend their events and so forth. Great way to meet cool guys that will invite you to parties, make some nice business contacts for when you get to Brasil and also a gold mine to meeting hot brasileiras. Oh and you could easily pick up Portuguese or get a girl to do a language exchange with you, you help her with learning English and she helps you with Portuguese. The best way to learn Portuguese IMO by far! So doing this, you'd kill 5 birds with one shot so to speak: meet cool guys, make business contacts, meet hot chicks and learn portuguese and learn about Brasil and Brasilian culture from Brasilians. A real win-win situation man.

Good suggestions!

Quote: (12-22-2010 04:28 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

If anyone else has their own unique means of naturally drawing girls in their life through activities other than nightclub game, I'd like to hear about it.

The allure of Brazil is almost too much to resist. Ideally I"d do a program which lets me spend a year in NY, a year in China, and a year in Brazil.

Find something like that YMG?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread