rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

Quote: (02-02-2014 04:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:bacon Wrote:

For a wife: Albania,Bosnia, Macedonia, croatia (ideally muslim woman in his words). Also no particular order.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

As a local, I find this hilarious. I can understand the other three (especially Macedonia and Albania), but how did he manage to lump Croatia under that? The only thing our women have going for them is that they're very pretty. The country is developed enough that marrying out of the country doesn't present a significant motive like in Albania or parts of Ukraine, and the local laws concerning marriage are awful. The divorce rate is 30% and growing. Hamster rules all the national media. People go to jail over child support (with imputed income, of course). Domestic abuse and rape hysteria is at an all-time high despite actual levels being low. The traditional culture is dead. Just... no.

G*damm Croatia only just joined the EU in the summer of 2013 and was a charter member or whatever for just a few years before that. How the f*ck did it all go pear-shaped so quickly and become so PC/feminized/misandrist? I guess being right next door to the Feminist EUSSR for awhile is enough? I'm a little surprised it's that bad but as Roosh has said and we all know it only takes a few years for it all to go to hell especially given the climate globally right now towards hererosexuality and masculinity (at least among the various Western mainstream media).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread