rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

What if I got a young, pretty, smart Russian girl, brought her to Western Europe, and got her pregnant asap? Assuming that fatherhood does not make me a beta tool, will having children keep her invested in the relationship? Or would she break up, keep the kids, and force me to pay alimony? Does motherhood make those female devils any less predatorial? Are those little dark hearts capable of thinking of what is best for their own children in the long term?

Frankly, I don't see the point of having an LTR girlfriend unless one wants to have kids. Unless she's a serious girlfriend, I want to meet neither her parents, nor her friends, as one day we break up and I realize I wasted all that time trying to build trust with people who are now utterly useless to me. For me, women are either sex objects or potential mothers of the fruit of my loins, nothing in between is possible. I don't want to spend solid amounts of time with a woman whose womb will not be carrying my offspring within a couple of years.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread