rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

Quote:bacon Wrote:

For a wife: Albania,Bosnia, Macedonia, croatia (ideally muslim woman in his words). Also no particular order.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

As a local, I find this hilarious. I can understand the other three (especially Macedonia and Albania), but how did he manage to lump Croatia under that? The only thing our women have going for them is that they're very pretty. The country is developed enough that marrying out of the country doesn't present a significant motive like in Albania or parts of Ukraine, and the local laws concerning marriage are awful. The divorce rate is 30% and growing. Hamster rules all the national media. People go to jail over child support (with imputed income, of course). Domestic abuse and rape hysteria is at an all-time high despite actual levels being low. The traditional culture is dead. Just... no.

While I agree with the other three countries (less for Bosnia, being Muslim helps but it's still on the fast path to americanization at least in urban areas), it generally seems a bad idea to group countries like that. Why would Russia and its women be so unsuitable for marriage? One should look for the quality of the woman first and foremost. The country just improves the odds. And then, when you find a suitable woman, see if you should live in her country or the other. It's no use marrying an Albanian if you're going to bring her back to USA - I hope that goes without saying. And not to mention that I don't see why he is going out of Turkey anyway - Turkish girls are generally of high quality. 80% of Turkish women I've met (and these were world-traveling, westernized ones) got married at age 23 or less to hard-working Beta husbands and treat them well.

I have to agree with DaveR and be quite skeptical.

As for me, I'd marry an Indonesian or Malaysian woman. But that's far out there.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread