rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The One Way To Improve Your Game With ONS's Immediately

The One Way To Improve Your Game With ONS's Immediately

The biggest benefit here might not even be the increased number of ONS.

It's the fact you're not investing into girls more than you should be. If you're constantly taking numbers that most of the time lead nowhere, that puts some stress on you emotionally because you are always hoping or thinking about the prospect of seeing that girl again.

Not settling for the number when you can go for more is probably the easiest change you can make to your night game to improve your inner game. When you decide you're not going to make too much time or worry about seeing a girl again and calculating the chance she will flake, and anything else involved, you start to value your time and yourself more.

Having said that, take it as far as you can, and if she goes along with it but doesn't go all the way, settle for the number. But I only personally take her number nowadays if I actually pulled them and didn't bang due to resistance. If I feel her attraction is strong but isn't down to be pulled after me trying and we are still in the club, I will just leave her and approach a new girl. If she resists me leaving, I will give her my number and tell her she can text me instead.

Messages In This Thread