rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For all you sweaty motherfuckers

For all you sweaty motherfuckers

This is for all you guys who excessively sweat under your arms and deodorant or antiperspirant has no effect.

I used to sweat under my arms A LOT. I didn't have this problem anywhere else, just under my arms. During college it got to the point where I could only wear black or white t-shirts. If i put on a coloured tshirt, more times than not, there would be sweat patches visible to all before I'd even left the house. It didn't matter if it was hot or cold, everyday was the same. I'd be conscious of it all the time and had to plan what I was going to wear. It was a real pain in the ass.

I finally had enough once I had started working in an office. My work shirts would have big visible patches before 11am. It was embarrassing especially when I had to go to meetings etc. So one day I decided enough was enough and did some research online (why I hadn't done this sooner I don't know). I came across something which, as dramatic as it sounds, changed my life.

I give you, Anhydrol Forte:

[Image: 31qD6vrFJ2L.jpg]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anhydrol-Forte-R...B0019M82N0

Put this stuff on once a week before going to bed and you're golden. It might itch for an hour or so (its only happened to me 2-3 times in 2+ years) but you'll be bone fucking dry for a week/10 days.

I've still got 1/4 left in the bottle I bought over 2 years ago. That's how little you need to use. Don't use any more that 2 swipes under each arm.

Check Amazon for some more detailed reviews. If you suffer from sweaty pits this will be the best £5 you'll ever fucking spend.

Messages In This Thread