rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sparring Against Women In Martial Arts

Sparring Against Women In Martial Arts

When I was younger, around 14, doing Karate(horrible martial arts BTW), there was a green belt girl , chubby who I was paired up to fight...I could see she was going hard at me, kicking and punching me hard...it was at that moment that I stopped treating girls like girls in sparring and kneed her hard in the chest leaving her grown fat ass winded and unable to breath for a while after she uppercut me in the chin and bruised hard because I was not as strong back then

Instructor and my blue pill parents give me shit for going too rough and yelled at me.

Even since that day I left and joined up kung fu and then did full MMA...literally no chicks in my area...like a dream come true.

I can go as hard as I want, I will not complain if a 6'5 230lb dude at my MMA club decks my 5'10 165lb ass in a fight cause I'm a man. He was stronger and had the skill. Can't do much about it.

but most importantly, when two men fight, there is mutual respect....no respect exists when you spar a female....females don't even know what respect means...I'm nurse in training...I see this shit first hand.

I was built to fight.

Screw all this " go easy on the female when you are sparring" . Show her the standard level of discipline and skill and what she should expect to face if she ever fights a man.Put her in her place.
It is the only way she will learn.

Messages In This Thread