rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sparring Against Women In Martial Arts

Sparring Against Women In Martial Arts

While pairing off for an exercise in martial arts class, I saw a male student get pulled into a group with three women. He was just slow to find a partner, and they were closest.

The exercise involved brutally wailing on your opponent and I could tell he was uncomfortable beating on a small girl. I saw him talking the them, but they were adamant they could handle it.

The instructor, knowing the next exercise, quickly switched him out for another girl in the class and threw him against three larger male students.

After class, one of the women came up to the instructor and very upsetly asked him not to switch like that again.

It got me thinking - what would I do in that situation? Being a big guy as well, I'm not sure how much it helps me to train against a five foot girl. When I step into the ring, it'll probably be against another big guy. But I don't want to be the asshole who causes a scene because he won't fight a girl.

I also notice most dojos have coed classes. There is also the weird dynamic of wrestling women... I'm gonna try not to put it crudely, but I have a strong sense of smell. I can SMELL women getting aroused when a guy wrestles them. It's the unmistakable overwhelming stench of pussy.

I understand the arousal of being overpowered, but I'm there to train. Keep it in your pants woman. You don't see me sporting a full boner all throughout class.

The whole dynamic of men and women sparring is kind of fucked up. There's no glory in beating a woman, but there's shame in defeat.

I know this board has a couple serious martial artists. Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone else been in this situation? What would you have done?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread