rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland

Quote: (01-30-2014 08:53 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

As others have said, this is a clear sign of some for of mental delusion. I noticed odd behaviour when he was on the forum. In a similar way to the exaggerated '1000 women' thing, he'd often post 'SHOCKING' things, that we're mildly noteworthy.

He's really shot himself in the foot, as quite a lot of members and readers of the blog are going to Wroclaw (myself included) and chances are we'll run into him at some point. Whilst I'm not saying anyone is going to physically harm him, it still won't be nice to become an infamous weirdo in your city, being laughed at and so on.

Yep - I remember his weird makeup thread where every other post he kept repeating that guys were in love with MAKEUP and that it was CHEMICALS. Ohmygod! [Image: tard.gif]

I remember shaking my head, wondering why everyone else didn't smell troll, but I suppose guys who'd met him or communicated with him were just giving the benefit of the doubt.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread