rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you feel about Vitaly's day game?

How do you feel about Vitaly's day game?

Vitaly's videos remind of this tweet by Good Looking Loser:

Quote:Quote:

well theres 2 types of guys- guys that want female pussy, guys that want female validation. I transitioned from 2 to 1

Vitaly is not doing this to get laid. He is number farming in order to get validation. He gets validation from girls in the form of phone numbers and guys in the form of e-high fives.

His videos are essentially a form of male attention whoring. It is all, "Look at me! Look at how cool I am!" It is also why they tend to have polarizing content in order to increase the amount of people who watch his videos.

If he was doing day game in order to either form a relationship with the girl or get laid, he would be focusing solely on the girl right in front of him and how he is going to move her towards a scenario where sex can happen. Instead he focuses entirely on how cool he comes off and on getting their phone numbers.

Real day game involves actively creating a connection, pursuing an insta-date, setting up another date, or even taking the girl back home during the initial approach. I have never seen this happen in a Vitaly video. Whereas, I have seen it in videos from Tom Torero and Good Looking Loser.

One last thing to note is compare Vitaly to guys who actually get laid. I have watched a couple of Tom Torero videos, Good Looking Loser videos, and obviously Roosh. At one point, I have seen all three of them reveal their flaws as human beings and show me that they are not perfect people who go without failure or rejection. Vitaly actively avoids showing any flaw of his own.

Messages In This Thread