rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strongly considering moving to LA

Strongly considering moving to LA

Quote: (01-11-2011 02:42 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Looks like this is a done deal, now I just need to get my ducks in a row and figure out when I'm headed out.

I've got a friend I'll be staying with, her and her roommate are cool with me crashing on their couch as long as I chip in a couple bucks towards their rent/bills, so that's reasonable.

Got a crappy job lined up to get by, and we'll see what I can find as time passes. I'm pretty excited about this, as I've just been floundering in Michigan and there's really not much left for me here.

Ideally I'll live in the LA area for a year or two, and then either head to San Diego (I love it there) or Dallas. Although, the lunatic in me wants to spend some time in Vegas and New Orleans. We'll see how all this pans out.

Good luck in LA, dude. I had some incredible exploits in southern California and Vegas during my college years. Plenty of fine ass to prey on.

Messages In This Thread