rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inflation and the middle classes

Inflation and the middle classes

I wanted to open up a separate thread to discuss a couple of other issues that WestCoast discussed in the following thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32424.html

Alot of interesting issues were raised there - and I don't to derail that thread any more than necessary.

So - if WestCoast reads this. First of all - what is your general take on the bail out of the banks? I wanted to ask this before - but thought I would save the question for a separate thread.

Second - I want to follow up from an ealier comment of yours:

Quote:Quote:

I don't want to derail all the effort I have put into this thread so I am not going to get in it with you here. If you want to debate the merits of capitalism and a middle class on another thread I will happily chime in.

The chances of me pissing off people is probably 100% though lol.

I am unsure how to unpick that quote to see what you are driving at.

But let me try.

Are you suggesting that the middle classes have no natural right to exist? And as such they should focus on getting rich and not waste time complaining about the government?

And to run with that some more. As such - in a free market system. It is sink or swim - and you (if you are being honest) don't have much sympathy for those who sink?

I think this is a valid opinion to have. But I can see why some people might get upset by it. So - is this what you were driving at?

From a moral standpoint it is pretty consistent. Since most people in the US or UK don't really give a fuck about poor people on the other side of the world. And as such - it is just extending that principle to our own country.

And to tie it back to inflation. If inflation benefits the rich and hurts the poor - we should just quit bitching about inflation and instead figure out how to make inflation work for us. Is that what you were driving at before?

Messages In This Thread