rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone use match.com or their ilk to meet girls?

Does anyone use match.com or their ilk to meet girls?

Quote: (12-23-2010 09:08 AM)Neo Wrote:  

First, yes the girls are getting bombarded with a million messages from a lot of horny guys.

But they read ALL of them. You can actually analyze your "click rate" by providing a link to your profile hosted on your web server (mention it has your recent cool pictures), and add the "cp=49eefd93850" to the URL, with its value being an MD5 hash of the e-mail address. Last time I did it out of curiosity, I didn't even have a single picture nor profile on that page, and the page hit rate was around 75% which is damn high.

Quote:Quote:

For example, if a girl is on match.com she thinks she wants a relationship.

Or she may think a typical American holier-than-thou "I'm not a slut to post on adultfinder". Again, it doesn't matter.

You can get at least one date a week off of there, no joke. It takes some some effort, but I've done it for like 3 months stretches, that's around 4 new chicks a month. Add your day game and going out at night and it can be a major factor. Are they going to be super models? of course not.

Another "pros" point, which is important for those of us who are software developers, is that you have a significant advantage over a lot of other guys. You can write a script which checks all the profiles on every social network site around every minute and tell you right away who's online, changed profile or posted announcement. You can check new ads on Craigslist and reply on them as soon as they pop up, at the same time partying somewhere with friends. You can send the same message to 1,000 people easily. For the rest of the world online game is numbers game, which turns them into a copypaste monkey; for you it is a programming exercise to create a script, which will do all the job and which you will complete in couple of evenings. Could you automate your bar game? No fucking way. Your online game? Easily.

To give you an idea, sometime I am looking for part-time programming jobs on Craigslist. I have a script which checks job postings in all cities and states in the US for a specific keywords and options once a day, and sends me the summary of what it found. It took me less than 30 minutes to write it, and I've spent probably an hour in 2010 tweaking it when Craiglslist changed its page structure.

Now the cons. The girls are sluttier plain and simple, mainly because they are getting hit up by every dude and most women lack self control not to fuck them. Once you meet her in her late 20s, you can be sure she has at least 25 dates of experience and been pumped and dumped several times.

How could a sluttier girl be a cons? It is clearly a pros.

BTW, any guys using the automation here? I'm about to start a research project related to gaming on social networking web sites, where I might need to tap into your experience in some specific areas. Hit me in PM if you are.

Messages In This Thread