rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to respond to being called pompous and arrogant

How to respond to being called pompous and arrogant

The best thing to do, imo, is pick up the phone an call. So I would answer with a quick text:

"As antagonizing as your text sounds, let's talk about what bothered you. So, rather than cold texting, dinner at my place at 7pm; I'll cook"

Really, do not play a text messaging game of approvals, and games...get her in front of your face, and quickly in your apt. so that you can escalate kino, comfort and go for the BANG.

Worse case, she texts back trying to prove herself to you....but deep in her genes, it's your alphaness that she wants". However, she also wants to see your sensible side, which she has not seen....too much alphaness comes off as arrogance, and that closes legs up fast, very fast.

Never apologize for being alpha, and put the guilt on her for not having a strong character indirectly. Just make sure you are indeed being Alpha, and not incredibly arrogant to the point of pissing her off and walking away from you.

let us know how it turns out.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread