rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs

Quote: (01-25-2014 11:50 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2014 11:07 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Many men do not care about the physical quality of their women.

[Image: 1b3ede39d13624ef0e23115fa558e3e936068157...6dc916.jpg]

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying, but it discounts the sexual aggressiveness of women when confronted with a high value man. And women can be *damn aggressive*.

When I was really big late last year, I was on an elevator and a chick stepped her arse back into my crotch as more people got on, then left it there for the entire ride, giving me the coyest, dirtiest smile as she exited, leaving me with a socially-awkward friction boner, and it's not like I'm Hugh Jackman. If a chick wants to trap a high-value man, she'll go for it. They're anything but shy wallflowers. (Not bragging by the way, she was rotten).

So Hugh Jackman looks like he does, is who he is, yet there's never been the slightest hint of impropriety? Sure he might love and be married to a 4, but the question that interests me more is, why aren't the female 9's sexually-targeting him, and why can't he realise he can do better?

I saw two chicks watching 'entertainment' television on their I-Pad at the doctor last week: Halle Berry's husband is rumoured to be cheating on her with *two* other women, (interestingly, both the women they showed had long hair right down their backs).

There's no way Brosnan has never dipped his wick outside of the marriage. He was James Bond!

Women can be insanely aggressive. No doubt. I'm married. I have some status, to some. I've been there. Yes, it's tempting. But it's not worth the drama. Now, if I was married to a shrew, I'd take every opportunity. But when someone is good to you, when you have a good life, it's just not worth it. What those ladies offer isn't real. To destroy the serenity of my home? No way.

Messages In This Thread