rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs

Quote: (07-22-2018 02:51 PM)911 Wrote:  

I will stand up for Scottish women, went out with a Glaswegian in Tenerife a while back, and two Scottish-Canadians more recently (not at the same time, I'm strictly monogamous), all very attractive women.

One guy who almost fits the bill here is Aaron Rodgers, who seems to have pretty bad taste in women, going for older celebrity "spunky" brunettes who are just about to hit the wall, instead of setting up a family with a wholesome midwestern girl in her early 20s. Not Bourdain-bad, but nearly:

[Image: aaron-rodgers-danica-patrick-feature-071...=all&w=640]

[Image: munn.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1]

Munn wasn't bad looking at all, but she was old, and is a liberal freak and a mental mess. Rodgers came from a conservative rural northern Cal background, he seems to have rebelled against his background and is gravitating towards those liberal feminist types.

Certain rumors have flown around Rodgers for years. Specifically, that he plays for the packers on and off the field. Example:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/packe...t-hes-gay/

So maybe these type of women (nearing irrelevancy, liberal loudmouths) are most willing to cover for him. If he's gay, that would cost him millions in endorsements. He won't be appearing in every other hokey commercial that runs during the NFL season. If he's not a queer, he does himself no favors by dating so far down. I don't think Munn is ugly. And even Patrick is better than say, Mrs. Mark Zuckerberg.

I'm willing to give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt and suspect only his taste in women, and not the sanctity of his butthole. But he can do better.

Some of the worst offenses in this thread involve men who could be doing so much better for themselves with an anonymous hottie, but instead go for the warm leftovers of some fading starlet. The wives who doubled in weight are bad, but at least I can understand keeping the family together. Going for the famous carousel rider with imminent wall-impact is just a bad decision.

Another example of this is Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra

[Image: priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-instagram-con...?content=1]

She's not ugly by any stretch. I'd heartily approve if it were Billy Bob Thornton, for example, and her. But Nick Jonas is 25, and she's 36. And he's much more famous than she is everywhere, except for maybe India. For his sake, I hope it's a rental.

Messages In This Thread