rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being seen with other women = good?

Being seen with other women = good?

I went out with this chick on Thursday, we had a really great vibe going on. I kept her out too late so couldn't get her back to my place but we agreed to hang out again.

On Friday, I end up going out with a different chick, we're posted up at a fairly relaxed bar - talking, touching, etc. Next thing I know this group of girls gets up from a table in the corner and walks by us. Lo and behold Thursday night girl is in the group and we make eye contact and exchange "hi's". It threw my out of my rhythm for a bit. Friday girl knew what was up.

Anyway turns out Thursday girl and I are going to the same event today (Saturday) and I'll see her there. Is it safe to assume being seen with another girl increases my value in her eyes? Any tips on how to handle the "so who was that girl you were with last night?" question if it gets dropped?

Messages In This Thread