rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being seen with other women = good?

Being seen with other women = good?

Quote: (01-25-2014 04:17 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Thursday chick is disposable. Not because you have Friday chick, but because you always have a chick, and they are always disposable.

No chick is central to your life. Much like Hollywood, the love interest is a sub-plot.

Moving from Beta to Alpha, often means that women are not the most important thing in your life.

Yes that is what you should be thinking but subconsciously when you do find an 9-10 and all is going well how do you stop the thought pattern of:
'My god shes beautiful, this shit doesn't often happen to me - I don't want to do anything to loose her as how long will I wait to find someone as good again?' Yes I know its about making it true that you can get a new girl any week you like so who gives a shit, but in practice for some of us who struggle, it doesn't work like that. Especially when you are older and the pool of half decent chicks is shrinking.

"Just a friend" simple enough explanation.

Messages In This Thread