rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba or Ecuador? Where to go for Study Abroad?

Cuba or Ecuador? Where to go for Study Abroad?

Quote: (01-27-2014 09:33 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

hmm im reading strange things in this post, for me there are tons and tons of hotter woman in Quito than the one posted. Just go out in the Mariscal and you will see plenty. I do agree that there are not many 9's or 10's, but plenty 7 or 8's IMO. Haven't been to Guayaquil but it is known as a shit place, on a tuesday night in Quito you can def go out, although it wont be as strong as on other days.

And regarding the hotels, the 'lets get back to my hotel' strategy worked well for me. Banged a 8.5 second night I went out in Quito. Im tempted to post the picture but lets say she was well above the one above. In general a lot of girls do have problems with hotels though, but so far thats a general thing for me, havent been to any place where its not like that.

And yes in general at the coast girls are a lot easier and also prettier in my opinion. But, especially where i am living, its also very poor and shitty and danger is always around the corner.

You're saying some contrarian things on this thread. I think if you posted some pics of the kind of girls in Ecuador you think are 7s and 8s that would be helpful. Either we missed out on seeing 7s and 8s or your rating system is completely different.

Messages In This Thread