rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Controlling Want

Controlling Want

I blow alot of cash (relative to my budget). But on things like restaurants and books.

The good thing with that is you can do that shit for years - and it will cost no more than buying an expensive watch/shoes/car. And to me it is much better value for money than just paying for an expensive brand. It also means I can continually 'treat' myself - without bankrupting myself. I am constantly ordering books on amazon with just a couple of clicks.

If you are looking for retail therapy it suggests you are seeking a hobby or challenge to take up your time. I'm sure I would be out looking for stuff to buy if I wasn't lucky enough to have other interests to keep me distracted. So that might be something to consider. But it tends to be that interests and passions find you as opposed to the other way round.

Also - if you were looking to blow money on an expensive watch or whatever. I think it would be more fun to use the money for bets or risky investments. It may even make you money - but it would also provide an interesting use for your time. Much better than paying extra for a fancy logo.

Messages In This Thread