rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power Trip 2014 - (Another) New York City Trip Report

Power Trip 2014 - (Another) New York City Trip Report

Quote: (08-09-2015 03:19 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Sorry I can't give this information, first because the host is no longer on AirBnb and second because I still keep in contact in case I will visit in the future (very likely to happen late this year or early 2016).

It's my impression that you can get away with a much more modest place if it's in the right part of town though - West village, SoHo, Chelsea, MPD etc. In my first NYC trip this was the case. Place was stylish but small.

Thanks, no worries. Yeah, the UWS is a bit more staid and downtown is where the action is. But I'm older anyhow.

It's a funny thing with girls and NYC. The natives are usually impressed because they know how expensive and crappy the housing is here. But it's been awhile since I picked up a tourist, and I think when you're coming from somewhere else, my place looks a lot less impressive.

Messages In This Thread