rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bought a One Way Ticket To Manila...

Bought a One Way Ticket To Manila...

Quote: (02-19-2014 10:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

BB,
Yes you are right that I want to get there hitting the gou d running straight up and get a golden touch down and have a girl in my bed withing 2-3 hours. This being the Phils, it's not that out of reach. [Image: banana.gif]

Which beach are you going to? Very curious to hear about the beaches in Cambodia as you don't hear much about them here.

Let me know when you get to Davao BB. I have way too many girls there that I know what to do with. I will introduce you to so e very nice ones.

Thanks buddy, but I think when I finally make it to that country, girls are the last thing on Earth I'll be needing help with...

I'll probably avoid pipeling for that place though because I hear that's a good way to end up with something mediocre when there's so much hotter stuff on the ground. And I do have a few that have connected with me on facebook over the years that are always hitting me up for a visit.

As for Cambo beach, I'm going to go down and check out sihnoukville. I'll decide if I want to peep out something more off the beaten track once I get down there.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread