rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A girl told me to "shut up" tonight

A girl told me to "shut up" tonight

This was the end of the night, the bar was dead almost the whole time (course I got there at 12:45), the only girls worth talking to were the waitresses, and I kept the banter going with them to try to stay in the right mindset, but hired guns are a waste of time (IMO). Anyway, as I was waiting to cash out I was bored and saw a weak 6 (my scale is harsh) not overweight or a bad looking face, just totally average, so I did my usual and interjected myself into this conversation:

Girl A: "We should do one more shot."
Girl B (drunk, slurring her speech): "YAAA LET'ZS DO SHOTSZZZSSS!"
Guy: "No you don't need another shot."
Me (jovial) : "Dammit, what's one more shot!"
Girl B: "SHUT UP!!!"
Me (taken back): Whoa whoa whoa, real classy there, you need to learn some respect and work on your manners lol.
Guy (softly): Just... I mean, drop... err... aa...her... *trails off*
Girl B: yaz-YOU don'ts know MEEEE!
Girl A (my target) says to Girl B: Wow, "whatever Girl B's name was." *shakes her head at Girl B, gets up and leaves*
My friend: Just drop it, it's not worth it.
Second friend (driver): Let's go.
Me to the guy: Good luck partner.
Me to her: Stay classy.
Girl B shouts at my friend: HE DOESZN'T KNOWS MEEE! TELL HIMMM ABOUT MEEE!!!
I was already half way out the door at this point.
Me to my friend: What the fuck did she just yell?
My friend (repeats what she said) then goes: She ain't worth it dude... but I was kinda hoping you'd cuss her out, somebody needs to.

At this point I was pissed, because how dare this troll speak to me this way? This girl was a drunk oompa-loompa looking, beer gut having, skank (IE - A Snook). I didn't want anything to do with her, and truth be told I shouldn't have even tried to use her to talk to her friend, but at closing time you've got to try to take what's available.

Obviously I've had worse yelled at me by a DUFF, such as "You're a total asshole!" "What are you talking to this douchebag for?" And my general response has always been some insult, or to laugh and look the offender in eye and tell them to go fuck themselves. So, on the ride home I thought about past instances and thought how much more satisfying calling her out on her appearance and not just her attitude would've been.

Now, upon more reflection, maybe I finally made the right play, essentially scolding her like a child and laughing, plus it was her lunacy that got Girl A to leave. What do you guys think? How do you deal with an ugly, orange, obnoxious, drunk, cock-block?

Messages In This Thread