rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Punk Rock

Punk Rock

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:23 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

I grew up with punk rock and listened to many of the bands above and went to shows. They were great but I also think that they contributed to me being blue pill. The majority of the bands preach way to the left ideals and put the thumbs down to money and their girlfriends are mega bitches. That is at the larger scale but locally there were some inspirations. This story comes out of Toronto...

We were at the house of an aging guy in a punk rock band. I think the fact that he and his band were a bit older than the usual mid 20's punk rock band idealists lent to their perspective. He was showing us pictures of the "tit wall" in their van which was a polaroid collection wherein that was the pass for any girl who wanted to hang out with them after a show. He also explained that, in his opinion, girls have an expiration date and it is age 20. This was all while his 19 year old girlfriend was spiking his hair for him. 15 years later he is now alcoholic and homeless. A fate similar to Chi pig of SNFU. In retrospect, punk rock was fun if you only bought into 60% of it.

I used to play in a hardcore band. We toured fairly extensively and released a couple of albums. People always asked me "I bet you got laid a ton."

Nope.

My entire band was comprised of white knights. Even in my fumbling pre-game days I'd still approach and try to get laid. One time we were in some little town in Illinois and the guys wanted to eat at Taco Bell. I saw these cute high school girls. One was wearing a punk shirt. I walked up and told them "Hey, we're on tour and you guys probably don't have shit to do in this town so come see our band". The singer and other guitarist both were disgusted. "What the fuck man, those girls were like 16! Why are you hitting on them you piece of shit!"

The girls and some gay kid wound up coming to the show. When we went on, they got right up front, screaming for joy, tits a-bouncin' right in front of me. When we got done the one I'd talked to ran up and gave me a hug, then promptly bought every shirt and CD we had for sale. Like $100 worth of shit. I asked her if she wanted to see our tour van. The singer and guitarist walked up and stopped me. "If you do anything with that girl we've decided we're turning you in for statutory rape." It's like these guys hated pussy. What's the point of being in a band?

The best part is the singer had a girlfriend but was a huge chubby chaser. We went on tour through New Mexico and Arizona and I bet he fucked probably 7 or 8 morbidly obese Mexican chicks while his girlfriend waited at home. Saw him over the summer and they're married now.

TL;DR - Punk rock is filled with white knights and manginas.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Messages In This Thread